Active Breath Somatic Practice – A live-stream, dynamic and interactive training program
“Your voice is a living resonance moving actively through your entire body”
Active Breath Somatic Practice
A live-stream, dynamic and interactive training program
Founder of Voice Movement Integration (VMI),
a Somatic Practice Certification Program accredited by ISMETA,
based on 40 years of research and development,
interfacing creative practice and integrative somatic movement and bodywork.
Module One: The Skeletal System.
Begins Monday 19 Oct till 16 Nov at 10 am CET
and again in December ‘20
Plus additional weekly small group tutorial to deepen understanding.
Overall program: Ten modules of five weekly 1.5 hour classes.
Each module focusing on a different body system.
Subscribers unable to attend live class can access the uploaded version.
“Patricia Bardi was a major person in the early development of BMC from
1973 – 1986. She took the seeds and grew her own forest”
Bonnie Bainbridge Cohen – founder of Body-Mind Centering
Active Breath is an innovative somatic practice focused on integrating our awareness of the intrinsic connection between body, mind, and emotions through our physical experience of breath, voice, and movement.
It is a practical approach for cultivating and deepening your embodiment skills, building resilience, and developing conscious attention in your daily-lived experience.
Benefits of Active Breath Somatic Practice
Active Breath is an in-depth somatic practice that provides more insight and refined skills to:
• perceive your physical awareness and body presence in more detail.
• influence and positively affect your postural tone, balance, and coordination.
• develop your whole-body breathing with more ease.
• embody the physical support for the resonance of your voice.
• align your feeling for rhythm and flow by actively engaging sound in your movement.
• bring a richer, more attentive dialogue into your understanding and sense of self.
• Please contact Patricia at [email protected] to receive further information about registering and paying for a module and be forwarded to the online link to participate in the classes.