Active Breath – Series 1
This is a trailer for the first Active Breath educational video.
Interested in more? You can buy the full video below. Credit Cards accepted through PayPal.
Series 1 – The Primary Sequence
This series focuses on:
- Coordinating the location of inhalation in the body’s torso with the flow of exhalation moving through the body,
- Balancing the alignment of the skeletal structure from spine, rib cage & pelvis to the periphery of the limbs.
- Connecting the organs’ sense of support for pelvic & thoracic diaphragmatic breathing.
- Identifying central & peripheral breathing patterns.
- Integrating essential developmental movement patterns.
- Activating blood circulatory flow to nourish & cleanse on a cellular level through rhythmic energetic breathing.
- Understanding breath awareness as a guide for following sensation of movement flow within the body.
- Developing whole body breathing as a support for integrating the voice as a moving force through the body & as a living force actively moving in space.