Voice Movement Integration
Voice Movement Integration (VMI Practice) combines voice with movement to integrate the body's physical, perceptual and emotional awareness.
This workshop centers on training that develops skills connecting voice, dance, somatic movement and improvisation. These approaches are complementary and use physical awareness and movement as a source for understanding the voice as a whole body experience. These skills are then applied to Vocal Dance and improvisation to enliven and broaden the creative process.
For anyone interested in enhancing their health and vitality while becoming more confident in embodying their voice in a moving and flowing body. The workshop is of particular interest for actors, singers, dancers, public speakers.
Classes are taught in English
from 10:00 – 17:00 daily.
- Practicing Active Breath to integrate breathing with movement and sound.
- Engaging the fluidity of weight in the body through vocal resonance and vibration
combined with actively moving in space.
- Experiencing the anatomy of the voice as a whole body experience through vocal & physical practices exploring the skeletal, organ & fluid systems.
- Using the voice directly with movement in hands on practice & physical repatterning.
- Developing lively, full expression through voice & movement improvisation structures combining vocal, physical, visual and temporal elements in solo, duet and group ensemble work.
pay before 15 May
min. 3 persons
|p.p. € 500.–|