Active Breath Somatic Practice – A live-stream, dynamic and interactive training program
“Your voice is a living resonance moving actively through your entire body”
Active Breath Somatic Practice
A live-stream, dynamic and interactive training program
Founder of Voice Movement Integration (VMI),
a Somatic Practice Certification Program accredited by ISMETA,
based on 40 years of research and development,
interfacing creative practice and integrative somatic movement and bodywork.
MODULE 4: Central and Peripheral Nervous Systems
Monday 19 April ’21 till 24 May ’21 at 10 am CET
Plus additional weekly small group tutorials to deepen understanding.
Overall program: Ten modules of five weekly 1.5 hour classes.
Each module focusing on a different body system.
Subscribers unable to attend live class can access the uploaded version.
“Patricia Bardi was a major person in the early development of BMC from 1973 – 1986. She took the seeds and grew her own forest”
Bonnie Bainbridge Cohen – founder of Body-Mind Centering
Active Breath is an innovative somatic practice focused on integrating our awareness of the intrinsic connection between body, mind, and emotions through our physical/sensory experience of our breath, voice, and movement.
It is a practical approach for cultivating and deepening your embodiment skills, building resilience, and developing conscious attention in your daily-lived experience.
Benefits of Active Breath Somatic Practice
Active Breath is an in-depth somatic practice that provides more insight and refined skills to:
• perceive your physical awareness and body presence in more detail.
• influence and positively affect your postural tone, balance, and coordination.
• develop your whole-body breathing with more ease.
• embody the physical support for the resonance of your voice.
• align your feeling for rhythm and flow by actively engaging sound in your movement.
• bring a richer, more attentive dialogue into your understanding and sense of self.
• Please contact Patricia at [email protected] to receive further information about registering and paying for a module and be forwarded to the online link to participate in the classes.